Netflix is a desirable streaming service that allows you a wide range of films and TV shows. Yet, despite its known stability, you could still run into the M7111-1931-404 Error code while streaming a show. In this article, I’ll tell you all about the Netflix error: M7111-1931-404 and how it can be solved.
What is the Error code: M7111-1931-404
The error code: M7111-1931-404 is a problem you may meet when you watch Netflix shows. It can occur on your computer, mobile devices, or Smart TV,. The error comes along with the message “there was an unexpected error. Please reload the page and try again. error code: m7111-1931-404”. Despite the famous nature of this error, possible solutions are not readily available on the Netflix support page.
What are the causes of the Error code: M7111-1931-404?
Before fixing the M7111-1931-404 error, I believe you should understand the reasons for the error Here a few possibilities:
The VeeHD browser extension is interrupting the streaming:
The VeeHD extension is popular for causing the error code: M7111-1931-404 on Netflix. You might need to remove this extension or turn it off temporarily.
An Adblock is restricting the Netflix content:
You might have probably added an Adblock feature to your browser and this can hinder you from watching Netflix seamlessly.
Side loaded extension problems:
Several sideloaded extensions on Netflix might have been corrupted after a few updates, but you don’t realize. This can also activate the error code M7111-1931-404 on your Netflix.
It is also possible that the Netflix servers may be down in your community. This technical problem can lead to the error code M7111-1931-404 on Netflix.
In the following section, we will discuss ways to get rid of this error code M7111-1931-404 on Netflix.
How To Fix the Error code: m7111-1931-404?
Solution 1- Take out the VeeHD Extension
A few users have discovered that the VeeHD (also called VeeHD Enhanced) tends to clash with Netflix. The presence of this extension triggers the M7111-1931-404 error code when watching a show or movie. Luckily, this is one issue that can easily be solved. Just remove the extension from your chrome browser and you’re good to go.
Here’s how to do it:
- Start by typing “chrome://extensions/” in the navigation bar at the top of your Google Chrome browser. Then hit Enter.
- Next, swipe down through the collection of extensions and tap on the ‘Remove’ button connected to the VeeHD Enhanced.
- Then, select ‘Yes’ at the next prompt to approve the uninstallation of the VeeHD Enhanced extension.
- Finally, reload your Google Chrome browser and confirm if the issue has been settled.
Uninstalling the VeeHD extension should do the trick, but if it doesn’t then check the next method below.
Solution 2- Disable the AdBlock
Another potential threat that might be responsible for the M7111-1931-404 error is an ad-blocking extension. These extensions may include AdBlock or AdBlock Plus. However, Several subscribers in a similar dilemma have shared one thing in common. The problem was fixed after they disabled or even installed ad-blocking extensions. If you’re very quite used to using Adblocks, you might not need to remove it completely. It would be okay to disable the extension before you decide to log on to Netflix.
Here’s a quick step that can disable or remove Adblocks from your Chrome Browser:
- Launch the Google Chrome and fill in ‘chrome://extensions/’ at the navigation bar. Then you should select ‘Enter’ for the Extensions tab to open. You can access the Extensions Tab from your bowser’s navigation bar
- In the Extension tab, scroll till you can locate ‘Adblock’ or’ Adblock Plus’ They should be listed there.
- Here, if you just need to temporarily disable the extension, then disable the toggle. This should be located in the bottom-right corner of the extension list. But, If you want them entirely gone for good, then click on ‘’remove’. Then you can select ‘Yes’ to confirm your action.
- Lastly, reload your chrome browser and check if the problem has been fixed.
In all, if this solution still fails to remedy the error complaints then you should opt for the next method.
Solution 3- Disable your sideloaded extensions for Netflix
Some side-loaded extensions are there to help a customized setting. But note that some of these extensions are a violation of Netflix’s policy. If you have any such extensions then you’ll need to disable them to fix your Netflix.
Here’s a swift guide on how to remove the extensions:
- Start by filling in “chrome: //extensions/” in the navigation bar of your Google Chrome, and then tap Enter.
- Scan through the various activated extensions and select the button with ‘Remove’. This is connected to the extension that you have sideloaded before.
- Here, click on ‘Yes’ at the next notifier to certify the uninstallation of your sideloaded extensions.
This third solution is the last of them all and if this or any other doesn’t fix it then try the final solution below.
Solution 4- Scan the status of your Netflix servers
The M7111-1931-404 error code was also reported in situations where the Netflix streaming service was down. These cases are really rare, but since you’ve come this far without a worthy result then try this as well.
Netflix and chill are some of the popular rewarding leisure activities at the moment. With a wide array of TV shows and movies the Netflix error: M7111-1931-404 may pop up some times.
Sadly, there is not much information on how to fix it on the Netflix support page. However, this article did well at discussing how it can be fixed. In all, if all of these solutions do not work then it might be a coverage area restriction.