It is used to establish and maintain the connection between the Outlook from the windows store on the user’s computer and Microsoft’s outlook. HxTsr is a part of outlook apps as it resides in a hidden WindowsApps subfolder of “C:\Program Files”.
Antivirus programs except windows defender often identify the file as a virus as there seem to be a virus which exists under the same name which makes location a critical way to distinguish it.
There are several solutions available out there to fix this hxtsr.exe error, many tools are also available which claims to fix it but the best one is that which is solved by troubleshooting or using different tips as it is more controlled and secure which doesn’t allows a third party application to involve.
We are going to discuss custom solutions which are provided by different people who discovered them and solved the problem.
High Disk Usage on hxtsr.exe
High disk usage is another problem which is often faced by the users, it can occur due to the background usage of Microsoft Office or Outlook service. Sometimes it increases the disk usage on an SSD drive, the reason is that sometimes there is an office process working in the background, the fix to this problem follow the following steps:
- Open the Mail application for some time
- Refresh it and them close it.
- Now check the resource monitor.
There is another fix which is by uninstalling the Microsoft Office and then optimizing the whole hard disk and then reinstalling the Microsoft office, the disk usage will surely decrease. Following are the steps to resolve this issue:
- Press Windows key + I and open Update and Security.
- Then click Check for Updates button and wait.
- Windows will automatically show you the updates and the time needed for that.
- Once done, restart the system to take them effect.
- Now, head to control panel and click uninstall programs.
- Right click on Microsoft Office and uninstall it.
- Run a full system scan with an antivirus, if there is none available the use windows defender.
- Turn off the sync options in the mail app.
Many tools are available to fix and repair the errors such as ugetfix.com.
Hxtsr.exe application error
HxTsr.exe errors are commonly encountered during computer startup, application startup, or while users try to initiate specific functions like file printing.
Other common errors that you are likely to encounter are Hxtsr.exe application error, Hxtsr.exe isn’t a valid Windows 32 application, Hxtsr.exe encountered a problem and needs to shut down, Hxtsr.exe cannot be found, error starting Hxtsr.exe and faulting application path.
The error can be encountered at any point, including when Hxtsr.exe is running, while installing a program, during shutdown or startup. Keep tabs on when the error occurs, as this information will help you troubleshoot the issue and find the solution.